Regional Group Guidelines
- to provide a local facility for networking
- to offer a forum for professional peer supervision and quality assurance
- to run workshops/training
We want to make ADSHE Quality Assurance the industry standard for specialist 1:1 support in HE and Regional Group meetings and networks are invaluable for this.
- membership is open to all members of ADSHE
- members may attend any convenient meeting
- non-members are not eligible to attend regional group meetings
Please make the most of the regional groups and help them to flourish! Explore the different regional groups by exploring the links on the left-hand side.
Your contact on the ADSHE National Executive is
Barbara Kelly email@example.com
Regional group news:
Regional groups can take advantage of these specially negotiated Assistive technology training opportunities.