guidance for regional group coordinators
Regional Groups’ Budget
The Executive Board of ADSHE agreed that Regional groups can claim up to £300 per grou per year from ADSHE funds for the following purposes:
- Payment of a speaker
- Payment of a speaker’s travel costs
- It should not be used for the costs of refreshments. These costs should be covered either by the host institution or by the individual attendees.
Regional Co-ordinators should inform ADSHE Treasurer, John Conway that they are planning an event with an outline budget request.
Please note the following points:
- Regional coordinators can claim this by downloading an expenses claim form
- All information should be written clearly.
- Expenses to be claimed promptly after the event and be specific about the events.
- Separate expense form for each event.
- Expense forms should be accompanied by receipts (and invoice in the case of speaker fees) and signature.
- Mileage should be itemised – currently 45p per mile for the first 100 miles.
- Bank details should be clearly written on the expense form.
- A digital copy of this form together with scanned receipts should be emailed to email@example.com
Regional groups are advised to keep a record of their own expenditure, but the important thing is for claims to go to John Conway.