DSA – information for members
If you are a dyslexia tutor or other practitioner, looking for information …..
DSA-QAG provides information on the administration of the DSA process
Student Support Information Notes (SSINs) provide latest news on arrangements for the administration of Student Finance in England.
Register yourself on this NMH providers index http://www.dsa-qag.org.uk/practitioners/find-an-nmh-provider
To apply for extra tuition hours from SFE you must go back to the original needs assessor.
- If you are a Disability Adviser and have any queries regarding any aspect of DSA please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Needs Assessors or Disability Advisers submitting information on late, final year applicants email – email@example.com
- If you have any queries regarding invoices please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure all invoices are sent to Student Finance England, Memphis Building, LingfieldPoint, PO BOX 294, Darlington DL1 1RW
- If you are a student or supplier please direct your queries to email@example.com
Latest Student Finance Wales Guidance chapters
Latest Student Finance Wales information notes
Student Finance Wales (SFW). 0300 100 0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure all invoices are sent to Student Finance Wales, PO Box 211, Llandudno Junction, LL30 9FU or email to: email@example.com