Booking is now open for the following webinars in January. All sessions can be used by Level 7 assessors towards their 20 hours CPD as part of APC renewal.
These webinars are ‘on demand’ which means you have 2 or 3 days access to watch and repeat as much as you like- you do not need to watch at the 7pm start time as your access is flexible up until the end time.
- Tuesday 25th February- Friday 28th February 2020 – 3 hour session: Considering Tricky Profiles: Fine Tuning the Skills of SpLD Assessors
- Friday 28th February- Tuesday 3rd March 2020 – 2 hour session: Introduction to SASC SpLD Report Format for SpLD
- Wednesday 4th March- Monday 9th March 2020 – 2 hour session: Gathering and Reporting on Background Information
- Wednesday 18th March- Monday 23rd March 2020 – 2 hour session: Efficient and Effective Report Writing for SpLD Assessors
- Wednesday 25th March- Monday 30th 2020 – 2.75 hour session: The Role of the Wide Range Achievement Test: A Guide for SpLD Diagnostic Assessors
For more information and booking, please click on the button below;